Tie Dye Online Workshop for Beginners Resources Page
Here is the list of the suggested supplies for the Tie Dye Online Workshop for Beginners. You can get tickets here: Tickets
1. Tie Dye Kit such as Tulip Tie Dye Kit- https://amzn.to/3qJFLdQ This kit is easy to find and great to use especially with kids. It is one step (so its permanent).
2. Something to dye 100% cotton will give the best results. Please pre-wash and dry your items you wish to dye. T-shirts and tea towels make great items for tie dye, but you can dye an old shirt too.
-100% cotton T-shirt https://amzn.to/2TR2hmY
-100% cotton tea towels- https://amzn.to/3HHHBUY
3. Pennies (optional)
4. Tongue Depressors (optional)- https://amzn.to/3gHLX0O
5. Paint Stirrers- https://amzn.to/3cOK7sz
6. Cling wrap or a plastic bag
7. Synthrapol- dyers' detergent- https://amzn.to/3cSPNls
or Dawn Dish Soap (for hand washing only)
Disclaimer: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com. Thank you for your support!!